- Women's Lenten Retreat: March 6-7. Theme is "Gravity and Grace: Exploring Themes of Darkness and Light in our Lenten Journeys" featuring facilitator the Rev. Jackie Fulop. Registration coming soon.
- Volunteer Work Weekend: March 20-22. This event will be FREE and will involve helping prepare Chanco for the busy spring and summer seasons! 18 and under must be accompanied by a guardian. Registration coming soon.
- Open House Dates: March 21 and April 26 from 1-5 pm. Free and open to the public. Come see what Camp Chanco is all about!
- Happening #72: March 27-29 for grades 10-12. Click here for more information and to register. Visit www.diosova.org/youth for more information and staff application.
- Cursillo #168: Co-Ed Weekend: April 23-26. Adult retreat designed to help us grow closer to Jesus Christ and an opportunity to make friends all over our diocese. Visit www.cursillodiosova.org or contact Rector Travis Kennedy, St. David's, Chesterfield at email@example.com for more information and registration.
- Chanco 1980's alumni reunion: May 1-3. Were you a camper, EYCer, or Happener in the 1980's?! If so mark your calendars and save the date! Registration coming soon.
- Consecration of our Spirit Center: May 2 with the Rt. Rev. Susan B. Haynes officiating. More information coming soon!
- May Weekend: May 15-17 for grades 6-12. More information and registration coming soon!
Have questions or need more information on any of our spring events? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 888-7-CHANCO (888-724-2626). We look forward to seeing you back on the banks of the James this spring!