He will lead us through an exploration of our own stewardship as clergy who must provide leadership in this area of growing as disciples.
His topics will include:
- Straight Talk about Money in Your Life
- The Truth about Church Budgets
- 3 Simple Rules of Tithing
- The Importance of Spiritual Gifts
- Planned Giving - What You Pass On
- Raising Money in Tough Economic Times
The conference will begin at 9:30 a.m. on November 12 and conclude by 3 p.m. on November 13. There will be an optional Quiet Day on Monday, November 11. Registration information and a schedule will be available soon.