The Grapevine, the diocesan ECW newsletter, for Spring 2020 is here! Click here for your copy. This edition includes important information about:
- Annual Spring Meeting cancellation
- ECW Scholarship applications due JUNE 1 (CORRECTION)
- Province III ECW Annual Meeting
- and MUCH more
The Grapevine is a quarterly print-ready newsletter available for individuals and churches to receive via email. Subscribe by going to www.diosova.org and entering your email address in the "Sign up to receive news" box at the top right of the page.
ECW seeking historian/archivist
The Episcopal Church Women (ECW) of the Diocese of Southern Virginia is seeking an historian/archivist. The Historian/Archivist shall:
- Search out and continue to
compile records of the history of the ECW. These records shall
include parish, convocation and diocesan histories and shall be stored
in a fireproof area of a building with public access, said building to
be selected by the historian/archivist.
- In addition to these duties, the Historian/Archivist must be able to chronicle and document the history of the Diocesan ECW, placing activities/events and functions in a chronological and historical context. She must posses excellent writing skills, knowledge of Word processing functions, and the capability to make informed determinations of which materials or artifacts will be preserved in their original condition or scanned/digitized for future use/reference.
- Update with information on storing archives.