Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cursillo #153 and #154

The Men's Cursillo Weekend #153 held April 24-27 was a gorgeous weekend filled with sunshine, faith and friendship as 13 candidates and their team worshiped and shared fellowship together.  In the words of one #153 candidate, Kevin Bates of Emmanuel, Virginia Beach, "Glory to God! I have just come home from the MOST AMAZING three and a half days of being with a phenomenal group of men, gathered for a Cursillo retreat! I learned a lot about myself, the Church, and Christ. For those who know Cursillo, and especially those of you who were praying for us, thank you, and bless you! There are not enough words in my vast vocabulary to express the impact of this past weekend upon my life! I am truly blessed!" The Women's Cursillo retreat #154 is this coming weekend May 1-4. Please keep the 17 candidates and team of this weekend in your prayers. For more information on Cursillo, please visit the website at www.cursillodsv.org.